Banking Queue Management System is a system that manages the queue in any customer interaction point smartly. The process starts with a customer who just pops in the customer care center. The customer will have to select the service he/she is looking for by pressing the options at the touch screen monitor. Once the service type is selected, the system will calculate the number of persons waiting in the queue and their expected service time and will generate a token.
The customer service officer will get the list of pending customers waiting in their group at his workstation with the description. They will pick the customer in a predefine order and as soon as they serve the current customer, the system will display and announce with voice prompt the token number of next customer who is supposed to be served. The center supervisor will be able to monitor the queue status from his/ her desktop online. The management will get the data and summary of information about the number of customers and service matrix, time and other special reports.
- Called & display systems, voice system and ticket printing are directly controlled by software;
- Professional development & intuitive interface make operation easier;
- Improve both service efficiency and service environment;
- one or more businesses can be set in each counter;
- Both touch and VIP card induction to draw tickets;
- VIP customers priority service can be set;
- The system automatically stores the statistical data, statistical reports can be printed directly;
- Save all data automatically when power failure, and doesn’t affect the system.