Home energy management system (HEMS) is a home energy control and management centre. It can communicate with an electricity meter to get power data, control the temperature of your home, lighting and other household appliances. It can show the energy consumption and associated information, and integrate gateway a function for access to multiple platforms (PC, mobile). HEMS can optimize home energy consumption, and create a more environmentally friendly and convenient household environment.
LILLIPUT HEMS Hardware solutions consist of an embedded computer control terminal, color touch screen, high-performance CPU, and wireless sensor modules. It connects with smart meters, lighting control systems, temperature control systems and home appliance systems. It can display detailed information of each node device in each system and control it. Users can pre-set the operational status of entire home area network in four time periods (wake, leave, home, sleep) over a week.
- Visually show real-time data with a color touch screen;
- Highly integration program, providing stable performance;
- Multi-tasking properties allows users to simultaneously monitor and control for multiple systems;
- ZigBee home network allows the transmission and control of wireless interactive information, and solves the complicated wiring problems which simplify the connection among household devices;
- User-friendly interface, data rich, graphical analysis tool, allowing abstract data for users;
- Use relatively independent database systems to sort the data of different devices by class. So it can provide a guarantee for the subsequent analysis, and update the setting in real time;
- Providing data interfaces to compatible with mainstream personal devices and software platform;
- Rich sensing device can help to form a multi-functional smart home systems together with a smart energy control center.