Video conferencing systems are a type of virtual conference based on network technology, gathering users separated geographically to communicate using graphics, audio and other formats. Video conferencing differs from videophone calls in that it is designed to serve a conference, or multiple locations rather than individuals. The system consists of two or more LILLIPUT mobile data terminals, server and a network to be used in a conference room environment.
The LILLIPUT MDT has a camera, codec, audio, video and network interfaces. It supports real-time remote information exchange, sharing and coordination. The LILLIPUT MDT can be used in wired, and wireless communication. The multi-point video conference server is connected through switches and routers to a WAN arranged in a star architecture.
- Speed up the decision-making progress, improve employee satisfaction;
- Improve communication efficiency with home office staff, customers, partners, and suppliers;
- Reduce business trip of employee to save time and cost;
- Improve the utilization efficiency;
- More efficiently make decision and faster crisis management;
- Speed up the product development cycle;
- Expand the business scope;
- Reduce hydrocarbon emissions, improve the environment, reduce fuel consumption, solve the problem of traffic congestion.