Lilliput K1 - PTZ Camera Joystick Controller
PROFESSIONAL IP & SERIAL PTZ CAMERA JOYSTICK CONTROLLER
Lilliput K1 The controller offers the ability to control iris, focus, white balance, exposure, and on-the-fly speed control to control the finer camera settings on the PTZ cameras.
- Cross protocol mix-control with IP/ RS-422/ RS-485/ RS-232
- Control protocol by VISCA, VISCA-Over-IP, Onvif and Pelco P&D
- Control up to total of 255 IP cameras on a single network
- 3 camera quick call up keys, and 3 user-assignable keys to quickly invoke shortcut functions
- Quick control of exposure, shutter speed, iris, compensation, white balance, focus, pan/tilt speed, zoom speed
- Tactile feel with professional rocker/seesaw switch for zoom control
- Automatically search available IP cameras in a network and assign IP addresses easily
- Multi-color key illumination indicator directs operation to specific functions
- Tally GPIO output for indicating the camera be currently controlled
- Metal housing with 2.2 inch LCD display, joystick, 5 rotation button
- Supports both POE and 12V DC power supplies
CAMERA CONTROL PROTOCOL
The controller has a variety of control interfaces including IP, RS-422/ RS-485/ RS-232. The rich control interface makes it easy to match camera connections of different interfaces. It offers cross protocol mix-control on one controller operating Protocol by VISCA, VISCA Over IP, and Pelco P&D, as well as ONVIF. Control multiple different PTZ camera brands simultaneously, including LILLIPUT, AVMATRIX, HuddleCamHD, PTZOptics, Sony, BirdDog, and NewTek.
IP Control RS-232/485/422 Control
IP control is a very intelligent and convenient control mode. With IP control, automatically search available IP cameras in the network and assign IP addresses easily. IP control supports ONVIF, Visca Over IP. RS-232, RS-422, and RS-485 communication support protocol such as PELCO-D, PELCO-P, VISCA.
Any device on the RS485 bus can be individually configured with different protocols and baud rates.
Camera Quick Access Control The controller offers the ability to control iris, auto exposure, white balance, and focus control to control the finer camera settings on the PTZ cameras.
Menu Knob Use for pan/tilt speed, and zoom speed control and controller own menu settings.
Assignable Functions & Lock, Menu, BLC It can store up to 3 user-assignable keys, F1~3 default are quick call up for camera 1—3, and you can also set your own functions according to customer requirements.
Rocker & Joystick High-quality 4D joystick enables you to control the speed of your pan, tilt, and zoom.Tactile feel with professional rocker/ seesaw switch for zoom control.
Camera & Position Setting Automatically search available IP cameras in a network and assign IP addresses easily. With a 2.2” color LCD screen, you can quickly set and wake up the camera's control protocol and rotation Angle.
Power-over-Ethernet (РоЕ) & DC Power supply
Control up to total of 255 IP cameras on a single network with PoE support. You can use not only traditional DC power supply but also POE power supply to set up in various locations.
Aluminum Alloy Body Aluminum alloy anodized fuselage, upgrade the product grade, and ensure the heat dissipation and stability of equipment.
Bracket Design Easy installation and flexible application. This controller designed with a detachable bracket design.
Connection Diagram Adopt RS-232, RS-422, RS-485 and IP(RJ45) multiple interface control signal, up to 255 cameras can be connected. The following application workflow shows how to control multiple cameras through IP through the PTZ controller.
Application Fields The controller can be widely used in various field events, such as education, business, interviews, concert, health care, churches and other live broadcast activities.